Sunday, June 10, 2007

Yeah, I could get behind this...(or in front!)

Who's your celebrity cell mate?



Since Macgyver hasn't been arrested (yet!), your big house bunk buddy is the ever-handy Ty Pennington (yes, the guy from Extreme Home Makeover). People look to you in times of trouble because you have the blueprint for escape. And like a Boy Scout, you know there's no such thing as being too prepared.

Serving time might be the one thing you can't hammer or saw your way out of, but we're sure you'll find a way to hack it. That's handy!

4 comments:

Rain said...

I took this test also and I came up with the same result. =0)

poopie said...

I wondered where you went...tried to go the other one and it wasn't there!

Miss Cellania said...

This test says my celebrity cell mate is Michelle Rodriguez. Is that a celebrity? I've never heard of her.

Did you trash your other site?

Hale McKay said...

I thought you were leaving the other site open for different kinds of postings.

No answer at the front door - so I came to the back.