Monday, June 11, 2007

Rocket Man

I met this guy about a year ago who's from Germany. He's pretty cool. He used to weigh over 400 pounds but is now about probably 185 or so. He's kinda hot, too. When we first met he'd just been to NASA in Houston and toured it.

So naturally our conversations are usually peppered with "code" for space stuff. We have "heat resistant suits" for condoms, shuttle "launches" etc....

Well let me tell ya, Rocket man outdid himself last night.

I'm not sure I've reentered Earth's orbit yet.

Yeah....I kinda like THAT!

5 comments:

Peter said...

Yeah that's alright but ya killed Lord Petey Baby!!!!!!!!!!

Walker said...

Why reenter, keep spinning in space LOL

Dick said...

Achtung!

Politically Homeless said...

To the moon Alice!

I always enjoy seeing stars!

Hale McKay said...

"Houston, we have NO problem!"