Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Men


Ya know, men....
I love you. As a species. As a sex toy. As just the jerks you generally are. Most people accuse me of thinking just like a man.

But I guess I failed illogical thinking somewhere along the line this past week.

The FWB has texted me EVERY day for the past week and a half saying "I want to get together with you tonight." and then every night it's "I've got the kids one more night, can we do it tomorrow?" His ex is playing games with the kids and he's been keeping them quite a bit lately. Which is cool. I know he loves them and loves getting to have them for a longer time.

But after the last time, he pulled the same thing, I sent him an email saying, "At least answer your damned phone when I call you, or call me back. The text messaging is getting old, and I'm not twelve anymore." Also told him I'm tired of being there for him at HIS convenience, but I never get the same courtesy in response.

Ya see, this started out as straight sex. No friendship or anything involved. It's developed over the past year to a true friendship (or so I thought). But apparently calling him on his game playing shit changed the rules somehow, and now I'm getting the silent treatment.

Fine...his loss. And I mean that. He got babied, taken care of, his every desire met, each and every time we were together. Let's see him do that for himself. Or find someone else as good as me to give him the total package. It's like downgrading from DSL to dial up, or Dish Network to the old antenna. Mother fucker.

3 comments:

Miss Cellania said...

That sucks. You deserve better.

Walker said...

When you are right you are right.

Hale McKay said...

Like the song: "That's no way to treat a lady."

(What does he think his ex is up to everytime she pawns the kids off to him?)