Friday, July 6, 2007

Redecorating


Don't you think this would look grand in my living room?

Walker, I can just see you hanging it for me now....

On the emotional front, I'm hanging in there. Just getting by sucks those big chandelier thingies!
If something doesn't change soon, well.....I dunno.

I'm trying to look at it positively. I've gotten rid of the distraction (FWB) although not in any way that I would have liked to. I've still got electricity and internet connection, so life...at the moment...is still okay.

I had lunch with some friends today that I'd not seen in several years. It was nice.

Nice, at this point...is good.

Have a good weekend. I've got the schedule from hell at work this week, so I may be spending whatever spare time I've got in bed under the covers.

4 comments:

Rain said...

***giggles*** I would hang that in my bedroom. Great photo!

Just take it one day at a time, life will get better soon :)

Have a good weekend

Anonymous said...

in bed, under covers....NAKED?

Have a good weekend.......

Hale McKay said...

The first time that I hear you were swinging from the chandelier, I'll know it wasn't a figure of speech.

It gives a new meaning to "jewels," doesn't it? (Pardon the pun.)

Peter said...

Nice is not a descriptive word you really want to use is it? go ahead and get that chandelier and have it wired up so it flashes (pun intended) on and off all night.